Sunday, August 9, 2009

Addicted to Trade Me

I go through fazes with Trade Me, and at the moment I'm afraid I'm going through a Want Want Want faze!
I recently won this adorable sun hat (yes it is an adult sized one!), now I'm just itching for summer to hurry up and make an appearance so that I can put it to use. I love that it's NZ vintage too.




I also fell in love with a lounge suite that I lost out on by $1 because I was at work when the bidding was closing... aghh I was so annoyed because mentally I had already re-decorated the whole front room around it! Isn't it stunning...



I just hope it went to somebody who is going to appreciate it and it won't end up in some manky student flat somewhere.
I have come into the possession of some other exciting treasures but I'll save that for the next post.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment