Sunday, August 2, 2009

The big clean out

I've come to realise that I have far too many clothes, in fact I was shocked to find that many of them I had never or hardly ever worn before... so it's time to be ruthless!
Check out my listing on Trade Me.
Most things are either vintage/ rockabilly/ pin up or otherwise inspired by that, I will also be adding to it over the next week, here's what I'm selling so far;
The Stop Starring 'Paris Dress' (never been worn)



This little black lace number (also never been worn!)


These green rockabilly style Vans


These sweet little loafers (worn once)


And these black leather ballerina shoes (also almost like new)


I will be adding plenty more dresses, skirts, blouses etc over the course of the week (or whenever I can find the time).
x

No comments:

Post a Comment