Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A very inspiring blog

I love photography. I love taking photo's, I love looking at photo's, and both my best friend and my boyfriend are photographers. So there's really no way of escaping it. Anyway so this afternoon I was browsing through other peoples blogs when I came across this one... http://dustjacketattic.blogspot.com and I think everybody should go and check it out. It is all one big collection of magazine spreads but of the most beautiful photo's and most of which are vintage/ retro inspired. I don't know maybe it's just me but I found a lot of these spreads very inspiring. I pinched my favourite one for my own blog. It was styled by US Vogues Grace Coddington who in my opinion is an absolute genius at her job. If you watched the September Issue you'll certainly recognize her. The model in this shoot is apparently modeling with her adorable son, and her younger brother which I think makes for such a natural looking shoot.






















Also check out By the Lake, it's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment