Friday, December 25, 2009

Post Christmas recovery!

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I've just come to the end of 2 days of over eating! It's always really nice to catch up with friends and family but boy is it exhausting! How was your Christmas? What sort of food do you eat? Did Santa bring you everything you wanted? This is ours went...









Oh and would you look at what Santa got me...

These original 1960's Mary Quant sunglasses from my darling boyfriend! Unfortunately they are so huge on my slim face that I may go back and see if I can find some slightly smaller ones.


And look the Flamingo decals I so badly wanted and blabbed on about in a previous post! Now I have to figure out what to stick them on.
Otherwise I mainly got things for my upcoming trip away. Isn't it funny how as you get older Christmas becomes a lot less about the presents and more about the food and the company... just the way it should be! Oh and before I forget again, I found this cute little pot in a hospice shop down the road the other day, it only cost me $1 and is a little broken but I love it all the same.





Right I'm off to the beach. Hope you all have a lovely long weekend.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment