Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm baaack...

I had the most fantastic holiday and had more fun than I ever imagined hitting the 2nd hand stores. I think the evidence in my spare room speaks for itself...




Today I started putting all the clothes on the mannequin in order to take some quick photo's so that I have some kind of idea of what I have because yes there is that much! So the next couple of weeks I will be doing nothing but cleaning, washing, measuring and photographing. Here is a little peek at some of the dresses I pulled out today...





And there is SO much more to come. I also had some fantastic men's shirts but alas my boyfriend came by and pinched most of them today. He looked so good in them though that I really couldn't stop him!
Anyway there will be plenty of photo's coming (we had a great time playing dress ups while we were away) but right now I have to get to bed so I'm fresh for my first day back at work tomorrow . Blah!
x

4 comments:

  1. oh wow you got some real goodies there especially some of those handbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious of all your treasure! I so love road trips and thrifting! You really need to get out of the cities to get the good stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some very pretty pieces, especially that last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo you lucky lady! Those are fabulous dresses you did so well to find them hehe X

    ReplyDelete