Sunday, December 26, 2010

New blog love

When it comes to blogs I am most drawn to those with stunning photo's and beautiful colours (two things which my blog lacks!).  Recently whilst doing 'research' for some up coming projects I have happening, I stumbled across some new blog's that truly took my breath away.  It only seemed right to share them with you...

Hello its Valentine
This blog belongs to a stunning girl from Paris who has a style that only a French person could!  Beautiful photo's, cute outfit posts and just generally has me dreaming of my favourite city in the world all over again!


Sfgirlbybay
 Fantastic photo's and even better interior design ideas!  Some of the places on this blog are AMAZING! Trust me you're going to love this one.


The Adventures of Lucy-Mae
This is my sisters brand spanking new blog.  It's all about her adventures as a baking queen and pin- up clothes horse.  Very cute!

Hope this gives you some new reading over the holidays.
x

1 comment: