Friday, March 18, 2011

Lately

This week...
- I have been glued to the television/ internet news for updates on Japan and Christchurch and have shed more than a few tears for all those poor people.
- Had one of my best friends from Christchurch come and stay.
- Got a manicure with my sisters thanks to Saba.
- Ate Japanese food three times.
- Ate a piece of cake every single day (oops).
- Started blogging again!
- Had a power cut because a giant bird sat on the power lines and broke them (random huh!).
- Didn't get a job I applied for (and was secretly relieved because I didn't really want it).
- Baked a banana cake made with banana's grown in my mothers garden.
- Made a picture frame chalkboard.
- Sanded back an old vintage telephone stand.
- Went to the gym every second day without fail (and am starting to feel great).
- Slept really well for the first time in ages.
- Beginning to notice that Autumn is nearly here.
All in all it was a good week.  The only thing I have to admit to is that I am starting to feel more than ready to start working again.  Taking some time off was great but it has been nearly three months now and my days are starting to feel a little bit like Ground Hog day!
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment