Friday, April 1, 2011

Lately


Wow the last week flew by so quickly that I can hardly remember what I did.  Autumn is definitely not far off so the mornings and evenings are getting colder and it is therefore getting all the more difficult to find motivation sometimes!  Something tells me that this is going to be my last week of behaving like a lady of leisure though so I'm glad that I made the most of it!  Anyway so here's what went down...
- I finally got my MMR vaccination.  I was SO nervous about getting this which is silly because I'm not even particularly afraid of needles.  I am normally not pro getting every vaccination under the sun but seeing as how  as how I am at that age now where I'm thinking about babies and the like it did seem important to get protected against Rubella.  Anyway it turns out that the little gab was absolutely nothing to worry about because it was over before I even knew that it had happened!  The only thing that bugged me is that the nurse was very rude.
- Had a fantastic Sunday!  Went to my mums place for coconut and banana pancakes, then headed to the Sunday markets followed by a coffee at a beach side cafe, then before I even got home was told about the cultural food festival and headed over there. Phew so by the time I got home I was exhausted but happy!
- Went out for a mid week breakfast with friends who were in town.  I ended up ordering creamed eggs with truffle oil... and oh my goodness do I love truffle oil!
- Spent a very rare afternoon at my grandfathers who has the most breathtaking property you could imagine.  On our way home we got fish and chips and ate them at the beach pretending like it was still summer.
-  Oh and we bought a new lounge suite (I'm sure you're very excited to here that).
x

1 comment:

  1. The weeks just seem to fly by lately - maybe someone's stealing an hour while we're sleeping.

    I now want some lovely fresh tomatoes, thanks to your montage of photos.

    ReplyDelete