Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Frocks for the more curvaceous dame

Larger sized vintage pieces can often be trickier to get a hold of due to our changing shape over the decades.  However after a couple of requests I had a good dig around through my vintage stash and stumbled upon some bigger pieces.  These darlings range from around a size 12 - 16.  If I do come across any others I will be sure to put them aside and list them on Trade Me pronto! My guess is that there is a lot more amongst the winter stock, but that won't be coming out for a few months yet.  Having said this if there is anything in particular that you are looking for, please feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can find.  In the mean time you can find these on my Trade Me site now...






x

2 comments:

  1. Um,yeah,that would be Anissa and myself having a bleat!!!
    Ooo,love the 2nd and 4th frocks...will check them out on TM when I get home.....yee!
    For me,it's just these damned coconuts on my chest that cause me issues!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's rough being of a 'different' proportion. My problem is that I'm too damn tall for half of these vintage dresses!

    ReplyDelete