Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Monday: Links to love

Ben Giles collage art at Miss Moss
You have to check out these amazing collages by artist Ben Giles.  What an awesome way to use old vintage photos and drawings.  I think I need one for my wall!


Spring time babies at Katies Pencil Box
I thought that Miss Katies spring time baby shower was so cute.  Loving all those bright colours, it feels like  summer is going to jump straight out of my computer screen and fill up my lounge!


A beautiful farm house at The Freelancers Fashion Blog
Can you believe that this is a farm house?!  I'm in love with everything from the lighting, to the furniture, to that general Scandinavian style.  Ulrika has such a beautiful sense of style that I guess it's no surprise that her farm house should be stunning too.


 Photoshop lessons at A Beautiful Mess 
I've always loved the photos at a Beautiful Mess so am super excited that they are collaborating with Adobe to bring us some great photoshop lessons.  I will eagerly be staying tuned!


 10 daily reminders for life at Mind Body Green 
This website is a little bit cheesy but I like these 10 reminders.  I think sometimes we get so caught up in our everyday lives that we forget to stop and re-centre.  I know I do anyway and have been making a big effort to be more aware of myself lately..

Right now I'm about to head off to the hardware store to stock up on paint.  I have a LOT to do this week in order to prepare for next weeks pop up shop opening.  It's all very exciting stuff though!  Oh and I have a bunch of dresses that have been sitting here for weeks and desperately need to be photographed and popped up on Trade Me, so stay tuned.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment