Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Monday: Links to Love

Wow it has been a while since I've done one of these!  I do apologise for my slackness (I'll tell you all about that very soon).  Anyway that's not to say that I haven't enthusiastically been checking in on all my favourite blogs.  Here are some of the highlights of the week..

A Beautiful Mess on de-cluttering tips
I am in need of a closet de-clutter in a major way so this article was very nicely timed!  Yet another post full of great tips from a Beautiful Mess

Utter cuteness on Oh Dear Drea 
I'm sure that many of you are probably familiar with this blog (it seems to be rather (popular).  I came across it on my sisters laptop the other day whilst waiting for her to get ready.  It's basically one of those very sweet lifestyle blogs where the sun always seems to be shinning!

 House of Habit 
Much like the blog above, I am just madly in love with this bloggers carefree, almost hippie style life. If you don't know it already you should go and check it out, the photographs are always stunning.

 Natalie off Duty 
I can't remember how I came across this blog recently but it caught my eye.  Having been a teenager throughout the 90s I still very vividly remember the fashion and generally feel that it does not require/ deserve a revival! Having said that, Natalie must be about the only young person I have  ever come across who successfully pulls off that '90s' look.  Sure it helps that she's a model by profession ;).

 Kelli Murray's office inspiration 
I'm moving my office/ studio in a couple of weeks so busy gathering up beautiful design idea's.  I particularly love some of the ones in this post.

 Dog days over at Amy Merrick 
You know how you have those bloggers where you're just hanging out for their next post, this is one of mine!  Amy is this incredibly talented florist/ stylist, but her other talent is writing these beautiful, narrative style posts.  You sort of start reading and get whisked away into her world, I love it.

 A stunning shoot over at Dear Golden 
And lastly a beautiful retro inspired photo series shared by Dear Golden last week.  Go check it out!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment