Sunday, March 15, 2009





Hello, 
So I haven't been having a great week.  We had a roaring wonderful party last weekend which sadly ended in me getting all my things stolen. Somebody had a good rummage around my room and figured I wouldn't mind if they took my laptop, phone, ipod, 2 camera's, and my credit card off my hands for me.  It's so incredibly frustrating because I had my house broken into about 6 months ago and my laptop stolen and had JUST saved up enough money to buy a new one.  Well I suppose there is no point in crying over spilt milk but as a result this blog might be a little sparse for a while.  I will still
be using it to keep up to date with everybody else's blogs however, some of which I have become hopelessly addicted to!
I will do my best to still post the odd thing or two.
Funny how things can be going so well and then suddenly love, life, school, work, friends... the whole thing can become a little over- whelming and you want nothing more than to stick your head under the duvet and hide away from the world for a while.
Anyway enough whinging, I have some absolutely amazing people in my life who always show up to help me pick up the pieces.
Somebody recently suggested to me that whenever your feeling down you should make a list of all the positive things that you have in your life... oddly enough it really does seem to make you feel better and stop you concentrating only on the negative.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment