Thursday, May 14, 2009

Please may I have one of these...

I have recently discovered Etsy (I know it takes me a while to catch on to things, might have something to do with living at the end of the world!), and it's opened up a whole other world for me!! I am constantly amazed by what people are created, it makes you never want to shop at a chain store again... ever! Anyway one etsy store that I have fallen head over heels in love with (and I'm certain you will too) is HidenSeek.etsy.com or http://HiddenEloise.com. The prints are so adorable and so full of imagination, it's the kind of world you wish you could slip away to in your dreams.



In order to not get too far into debt with my new etsy habit I am busy in the process of trying to sell as many of my unworn clothes and shoes on Trade Me as I can bring myself to part with, and by hosting a Clothes Swap in a few weeks time... I'll let you know how it goes. I am currently so bored with my wardrobe which feels like it hasn't been updated for years, and at the same time I have clothes and shoes in every corner... many still have the price tag attached! Being that I had to go from having a whole house to having one room in a flat has made life feel rather crammed, so it's time to downsize.
Sorry these posts are a little bland, still trying to get the hang of the new camera.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment