Sunday, August 2, 2009

Burlescapades...

Last nights burlesque show at the town hall was amazing! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, my hand tingled from clapping so hard, and my voice is all but gone from cheering so loudly. All the performers were fantastic and I'm sure they inspired a lot of girls to go home and do a little striptease in front of the mirror (lets face it, we've all done that!).
Unfortunately I was so busy taking photos of everybody else that I plain forgot to get any of myself. I can tell you though that my stockings stayed where they were supposed to, I managed to keep my heels on until the wee hours of the morning, and thanks to excessive amounts of hairspray my hair almost stayed in place too! Getting all dressed up two nights in a row felt great, it really inspired me to try and put more effort into my day to day outfits, which is great because when it gets to this time in winter I find myself living in jeans and chucks.

So to make up for the lack of photos I'll leave you with this, at least you get a little taste of the treat we got last night.
Let me introduce the gorgeous Angie Pontani (sorry somehow I can't figure out how to post the video on here, I'll just have to give you the link instead).
http://tvnz.co.nz/breakfast-news/breakfast-meets-queen-burlesque-2881329/videoad).
Enjoy
x



















No comments:

Post a Comment