Friday, February 26, 2010

A couple of new treasures...

Last night I went with some friends to visit a costume designer who was having a big clearout sale. There were a LOT of clothes, hats, and crazy costumes there although sadly it was clear why she was trying to get rid of most of them. Nevertheless I did find two goodies.

The first was this very bright, very tight, very short pair of shorts! I tried them on as a joke and then everybody told me I HAD to get them. So here they are. I have to have a think about what to wear with t
them.




















I also bought a dress which I think I'm going to get a lot of wear out of once I fix it up. The first thing I did was take the hideous shoulder pads out (god I hate shoulder pads!), then I'm going to dye it dark blue because for one it has a bleach stain on the left breast and I find that the colour is too similar to my own skin colour and makes me look washed out. lastly I am also taking the sleeves up a bit because I think they look too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment