Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting rid of a few things...

Sorry I had posted a blog yesterday saying that I was having a massive clearout sale of a whole lot of my vintage and retro clothing however I've just reliased that I have neither the time nor the patience to post the HUGE amounts of stuff I have hoarded over the years. It would literally take me weeks to put everything online. So I will most likely be holding a type of vintage garage sale first and then putting whatever doesn't sell from there on Trade Me. Having said that I have put a few about 10 items online already... You can find the following items here...










Right now I have to go and find something to wear to the Beach Hop this coming weekend! I'm starting to get in a little bit of a panic now, especially because my boyfriend informed me that we will be there for two nights not one which means I need to find another outfit as well! Ha oh my life is so stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment