Friday, October 22, 2010

Hat tricks

So I showed you to a few of my new hats yesterday but there is one dame I would still like to introduce you to.  She is extra special because she came in her original box, wrapped in her original tissue.  Sadly she has a few age spots one her (or maybe it's mold stains, I'm not sure).  So without further ado I would like to introduce Miss Hollywood Cinema...





In other news, I had an incredibly slow day at my regular Saturday market today.  I had almost expected it because we have a long weekend this week and also have the most stunning weather, so it's really no wonder that people don't want to be holed up in a dark bar.  So to keep myself occupied I treated myself to a delicious 'burlesque' themed cupcake.  Isn't it cute!...

Anyway that's all for today.  I'm off for dinner at a friends place, followed by bed, followed by another huge market day first thing Monday morning.
I hope you all have a good weekend.
x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that hat is really something special. And how fantastic that it is still has the box.

    ReplyDelete