Sunday, February 27, 2011

Au Revior: The End of a Chapter

After much thought I have finally decided that this blog has run its course.  It has been just over two years running now and while I have had an absolute blast with it and met some amazing people, I feel like it doesn't really reflect me any more.  I don't think that this will be the end of my blogging days, however I do intend to take a little break and eventually return with something much better planned out!  I will keep my little shop blog going and when I do start a new personal blog I will announce it on there.  If you need or want to contact me for any reason you can do so through the shop blog as well.  I will also continue to keep reading all of your blogs with as much if not more enthusiasm!  It has been an absolute pleasure meeting and interacting with you all.
All the best,
Malayka
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I will miss your blogging! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your blogging too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you! I'll miss you guys too! I'll be back soon with something bigger and better soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete