Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lately

 


Today has been one of those perfect lazy Sundays.  Waffles with pineapple and whipped cream for breakfast, house work quickly done, delicious lunch, catch up on some reading, have a nap, head out for dinner.  Well it was almost perfect if it wasn't for me being completely over emotional and crying about everything!  Sometimes being a girl can be really annoying, especially when you know that you are being completely unreasonable and yet somehow there is nothing you can do about it (except maybe have a laugh about it afterwards!).  Other than that it has actually been a great week.  I had one of my best days selling (and buying) and the vintage sale yesterday.  I came out with some real treasures which I will share with you a little later in the week.  I have also been making an increasing amount of sales on Trade Me, as well as my first few sales on Etsy which is very exciting.  On a slightly sadder note I am toying with the idea of closing a chapter on this blog.  I don't think that too many people read it any more anyway and I sort of feel like it doesn't really represent who I am any more.  It has been a fun 2 years and interesting to look back and see what has changed but it is so messy and all over the place... hell the name and the web address don't even match up any more!  I am thinking it might be time to call it a day soon, perhaps start with a clean slate.  What do you think?  Anyway this was my week...



No comments:

Post a Comment