Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Houston we have a problem...

Hello my sweets,
It seems we have a problem on the new blog.  Since changing the domain name my new posts aren't ending up on anybodies blog reader lists.  Big problem!  Would you mind doing me a huge favour and letting me know (via comment) if you are in fact receiving anything from your other blog in your reader?  I'm practically tearing my hair out over this.  Oh and if you have any suggestions as to what the problem might be I would be hugely grateful for it.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you:)
xx

2 comments:

  1. I got all of your posts starting from "And we're back" in my blog reader 7 hours ago (even if I had received the first ones upto the picture frame post already before)... So something strange is going on, but perhaps it start to work now since I got them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added your new blog to Google Reader and all of the posts turned up straight away. So it seems to be working fine there. Hope you can get to the bottom of the problem with other readers. :)

    ReplyDelete