Monday, September 19, 2011

The $5.00 Vintage SALE!!

Hi hi, just wanted to let you know that I am having a massive clean out and selling piles of vintage threads for $5.00 over on Trade Me.  Although it pains me to do it I have had to be ruthless and cut back my crazy collection. Here are a few things that are going on sale (some have already been snapped up)...







Anyway so you get the idea!  There is a whole mish mash of sizes, styles and era's!  All items start at $5 and the auctions are open until Monday or Tuesday next week.  You can check them all out HERE.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.  I will be putting more up over the next day or two (depending on how long it takes me to list everything).
xx

2 comments:

  1. Argh!! I can tell just by looking that my enormous booboids won't fit any of these!!!
    Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
    I'll most definetly be having a nosey,however!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha oh dear I'll have to see what I can find for you!

    ReplyDelete