Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Most inspiring vintage bloggers

I am absolutely in awe of some of these vintage queens and their beautiful blogs.  From their hair, to their dresses and down to their pretty shoes, they just have amazing style and carry the vintage look so incredibly well! So without further ado here are some of my favourites;


Esme and the laneway
I love her style and how she is always so well out together, but what impresses me most is her ability to dress across decades.

 Seriously how freaking cute is this girl?!  She puts together the sweetest outfits and absolutely radiates that old Hollywood feel.

You would kind of have to have been living under a rock not to know about this gal.  She has a vintage wardrobe and style that is the envy of many of us (and it's not difficult to see why)!

Diary of a Vintage Girl
What I love most about this lady is that she is always a delightful explosion of colour!  She is always wearing such fantastic flowers in her hair, or an arm full of bangles.  Just secretly I also love that she is as tall as I am... and proof that although most vintage clothing is made for shorter people, us tall ones can look equally stunning in it!

Freelancers Fashion Blog
I would say that this blog is pretty much what got me interested in the blogging world in the first place.  I love her style, her fantastic hair tutorials, her make up and her cute little cats that always end up in the photos.  An endless source if inspiration!

Golden Girl of the West
What can I say... some people were just born to wear vintage!  This gal can pull off so many decades and still look stunning.  She is always bursting with colour as well which I love!

Andie B  Goode
More delicious colour!  Are you beginning to see a theme here?  I am and I wasn't even doing it on purpose.  Andi always manages to put together the cutest outfits and looks every bit the vintage darling!

Who are your favourite vintage bloggers?  I am always on the look out for new and inspiring people so please feel free to share favourites with me!  Now that summer is on the horizon I am feeling more inspired than ever to put more effort into my clothes again!
xx

8 comments:

  1. This post amuses me because every single one of those bloggers is in my daily reads!! We have similar taste, no? *plays eerie music* xx nice post lovely!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ulrika (The Freelancer),she's been a fave of mine for years!I like the ladies who mix decades the best,like Desiree at Pull Your Socks Up.She does things that blow my mind!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite vintage bloggers are Helga, Vintage Vixen and Misfits Vintage. I get so much style inspiration for each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read many of those blogs too! They're really great! My two favorites are The Freelancer and Esme and the Laneway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lord! These girls are so inspiring!! Cant wait to get all dolled up for the Lindy event in Raglan this weekend - tried to send you an invite via your facebook page but alas, it didn't work! Heres a link to the event if you, or anyone else, is keen to come along (hope the link attaches okay!) - its gonna be a fantastic day/night! :-) xo https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=234107083306594

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys for your favourites! Looks like we all gravitate to similar/ the same ones. Great minds think a like I say.
    Anahera moon: Oh thank you for that! Sadly I don't think I'm going to be able to make it after all but it looks like so much fun and I would love to read all about afterwards *hint hint*!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this, and wanted to say thanks and you're so incredibly sweet! Also, I want to see how your rag curls turned out!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete