Sunday, November 20, 2011

This and that and everything in between...


I'm just procrastinating really!  I have a writing deadline this evening, hats to measure and list, and dinner to make (because I don't think that a handful of corn chips and a bottle of wine quite cut it).  Instead I'm of course catching up on my blogs and watching reruns of That 70s Show!  At least I managed to take some hat photos today.  I have so many that I have been hoarding for the past couple of years now... which is silly really because they aren't even the ones I wear, they just sit sealed up in plastic containers and are stored away.  What a waste!  I have this problem with so many of my clothes... I just can't bare to part with them! 

So in other news... my guy bought a magazine yesterday called Remix because he is a photographer and wanted to check out the New Zealand fashion issue.  Anyway we're flicking through it and then what do we see??  An article on Dashfield Vintage!  I had no idea so it made for a nice Monday morning surprise.

Ok that's all.  I'm going to go and make asparagus with truffle oil.  May as well treat myself.
x

5 comments:

  1. love all your hats!!! you look gorgeous!
    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. truffle oil - do you use it with eggs :) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all these hats, I'm a hat girl myself ;) So many cute ones I wouldn't want to part with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hats!! :D Do you have any in purple or grey for sale? I have to go to the races in a couple of weeks and I need a hat to wear! :) my dress is a lavender colour...

    Thanks for your comment!! I'm so jealous of your sister going to Paris, I can't wait to go over that way! I hope she has an amazing time! :)

    Kc

    ReplyDelete