Friday, December 9, 2011

LOVE RETRO VINTAGE... a peek from today








I'm actually too tired to write many words to go with these photos!  This is probably going to be the last market I do this year.  As much as I love the social side of doing the markets and I especially love chatting to customers, they are also a whole lot of work  (the markets not the customers!) for not much profit at the end of the day.  I know these are things I probably shouldn't admit to but it;s the truth so there you have it.  I will probably consider cutting back and only doing one or two a month.  Anyway tonight all I want to do is fall into bed, and then tomorrow it's up bright and early to get ready to organise a birthday bbq for my partner in crime!
So I hope you've all had a great weekend.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I think you've earned a rest. Have fun with that organizing! I think party planning and throwing is a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet I am with you, markets are fun but so much work for very little pennies.
    Lovely to meet nice poppets.
    Hope you have your wee feet up and are having a wine.
    Have a great day tomorrow. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its something most of us happy market goers don't realise! It really is hard work,and so is all the listing on your website,I'm sure.
    I for one am glad you're doing it,especially the website!
    I do hope you had yourself a lovely long nath and a nice glass of vino...or something like that, to wind down!
    One of these days I'm gonna tkae advantage of a grab a seat and make it up for a market!One of these days!!Look out!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, the food picture made me super hungry :D

    ReplyDelete