Friday, January 27, 2012

Home again, home again



 Hello hello we're back from paradise!  We had an amazing time, it was nice to get out of town for a while and just lounge around on the beach.  Crazy to think that we live less than a 3 hours drive from these stunning white sand beaches and yet so rarely visit them... time to change that I think!  Anyway now it's time to get back to reality (and nothing helps that more than arriving back into a cold, miserable day in Auckland!).

Tomorrow afternoon Dashfield Vintage will be at Golden Dawn for a Gypsy Fair!  Golden Dawn is this really cool bar in town that serves amazing rustic food and makes my cocktails just the way I like em!  You'll find me there from 1pm - 6pm sipping my wine, listening to the live band play, getting my future foretold and selling a load of vintage frocks, bags and other treasures.
There is a rumor going around that tomorrow might actually be a fine day as far as the weather goes, so even if you're not interested in Gypsy Fairs  come and hang out anyway.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment