Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Monday: Links to love

Ooo have you ever fancied a nosey through the wardrobes of beautiful people?  This is a beautiful website that documents the spaces/ wardrobes of a big variety of stunning women.  It's basically the Selby of boudoirs!

 The Prada spring/ summer 2012 ad campaign which is smoking hot and every bit vintage inspired!

 I'm a major fan of DIY jobs where people have turned junk into usable house hold items or decor.  Funky Junk Interiors is full of great tips, advice and tutorials on how to do just that!  I blame my obsession with this on my dad who constantly has a new project in mind and loves to collect crazy junk as much as I do!

 One of my very frequent reads is Shelterness which is another DIY type website with lots of great ideas.  I especially love their '17 creative bag storage ideas' this week.  It really made me laugh because lets face it, we pretty much all have the same problem!  What I would love to find out is a clever vintage hat storing idea.  Anybody?

 My major link love this week is the Bleubird Vintage wedding post. I absolutely adore it!  As somebody who is strangely freaked out by the idea of a wedding (a problem I am going to have to overcome pretty quickly) I just love the simplicity of this one.  I imagine something quite similar for my own day!

No comments:

Post a Comment