Monday, March 26, 2012

Help Wanted!

 Unfortunately the designer who was going to do my blog make-over has had to pull out.  SO I was wondering if you knew of/ or could recommend anybody else?  I don't have a huge budget so whilst I love the designs from people like Freckled Nest, they are a wee bit out of my price range (especially with the exchange rate).  Ideally of course I would love to have somebody from New Zealand do it but haven't had much luck in finding anybody.  If you could pretty please (with a cherry on top) let me know if you have any recommendations I would sure love to hear them.  Time to give this blog a nip, tuck and perhaps a small face lift!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie,I wish I knew someone who could help,but I don't! O,Little Chief Honeybee (Kaelah) does it,actually,but no idea on price,and it would be American $.There'll be someone,I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled!
    I've always wanted to try stuffed zucchini flowers too!!I think it was Frances Mayes who got me going on that one!OMG it was SO good.I could it again and again.......X
    (OOO,got my tie rack this morning,sooo cute!Must do the uber positive feedback!XXX)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I can't do any fancy stuff with css or anything, but I could certainly help with graphics/illustrations if you want? For free, my dear.

    The only suggestion I would make is to move to wordpress. I use a template for my website which I just changed up a bit. It cost like, $10 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helga - Oh great thank you I will check her out. Hmmm the exchange rate is always so annoying, but I don't think it's too bad at the moment. So glad you love your tie rack! x

    Brooke - Oh would you really?! That would be so amazing. I LOVE your work! Will email you shortly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete