Monday, March 12, 2012

Well it had to happen eventually...







Remember last week how I went on that big rant about how I collect too much crap and my house was getting too cluttered?  Well today I though, enough is enough woman!  Time to part with some of these things and let them go to somebody else.  So as much as it pains me, I have just listed all the above items on Trade Me.  It's always so difficult to part with these things, even if you have no place to put them and they just end up sitting in a corner collecting dust!
In other news, I am looking forward to doing a more personal post again very soon.  Change is in the air and I'm excited to share them with you.
x

1 comment:

  1. well if u don't need them and they r just collecting dust, u did the right thing I think =)

    ReplyDelete