Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dashfield SALE: week two







 ... and SO many more!  Phew it has been nothing short of exhausting so far, but great of course!  I have a big box load of treasures to post tomorrow and then straight back to photographing more.  Anyway just thought I would let you know that there are about 20+ new items up AND more being added tomorrow when the other ones end.  You can find them here.  Also if there is anything in particular you are looking for then please let me know and I will have a rummage around my loot!
x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, that's my front door. The joiner made it after my plans. It's a mixture of German, English and Scandinavian doors I've seen before. There are only a few interior posts on my blog. Maybe I'll show you the complete house someday.
    I like your white polka dot dress and the skirt with the birds on it, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete