Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Major new blog crush (thank you Pink Bow)

I have this (often rather unproductive) routine in the morning where I like to sit and eat my breakfast in my dressing gown whilst catching up on internet life.  I usually end up spending way too much time looking up silly things and reading blogs, this is definitely where my self discipline fails me!  Anyway so this morning I came across a lovely post on Pink Bow (a beautiful blog that you should check out if you don't know it already) where she posted some of her favourite blogs.  They were all fantastic but the one that really caught my eye was Junkaholique.  I have spent all morning trawling through it and drooling over its beauty.  Slightly obsessively even!  Anyway seeing as how I have taken a little break from my Monday Links to Love series I thought I would throw this one in now because it's too good to miss.  Basically if you could imagine an adorable couple (he's Japanese, she's British) living in London, making amazing jewellery, hitting all the antique markets collecting amazing treasures, expecting a baby and going on exciting adventures in their old combi van, that basically sums up the blog.  Hmmm yes please!
Right time to get on with my day.
x

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you got side tracked on Junkaholique, it's gorgeous! What a cute couple, I wanted to see a photo of them together. I spend my mornings the same way as you - I know I should be making school lunches, or getting dressed, but I just like to check my emails, my fav blogs etc, and, needless to say, I'm usually racing in to drop my kids at school right on bell time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh... thanks for the hot tip, lady.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often enjoy Junkaholique!!! Haven't looked recently though.A beautiful aesthetic!
    Your last post was excellent-chuffed you included me!
    I love the wide variety of styles out there,whatever the era,I take inpspiration from all!It's so fab to see all this self expression,blogging has been the best thing since sliced bread,in my opinion!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete