Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 17


Dress - Vintage PUCCI (from my grandmother)*/ T shirt - Uniqlo/ Gumboots - The Warehouse (You're probably wondering what's with the gumboots in every shoot... Let's just say we live on a farm and it was been a very wet Spring!)

Uh oh I have to confess that I haven't been in the nicest of moods this week.  Stupid hormones!  I've been tired, hungry and cranky as hell.  Oh and worst of all I developed a pinched nerve in my backside a few weeks ago which has been getting steadily worse, by now it pretty much hurts to sit, walk or lie down.  Ha ha sometimes I even get stuck on the toilet because my leg is so sore I can't get up!  Anyway I'm trying to get it sorted so that I'll hopefully be a much nicer person again soon :).
Other than that I really have no complaints.  The kid seems to be doing great.  I'm definitely feeling a lot more movement now, it gets especially excited during meal times!  It would seem that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that regard.  Even though feeling this wriggly little one in my belly is quite a strange sensation, it's also amazing.  It's sort of crazy how you can already be so in love with a little somebody that you haven't even met yet. 
Anyway that's all the excitement for this week (Monday already marks the beginning of week 18!)  I have had a few jobs on and spent the rest of my time tinkering away with my DIY projects, helping my sister prepare for her wedding and trying to catch up on the extra sleep I need!
x
* A little note about the skirt.  My grandmother gave me this stunning Pucci skirt years ago when I was a teenager but alas it was always a little big.  Now that I'm pregnant it FINALLY fits me... just!  I'm going to have to get some serious use out of it while I still can.

4 comments:

  1. LOL at you in the first pic. I look like that on a good day!!

    How exciting your life is right now. except for the pinched nerve - that is not so exciting. Speaking of public toilet dramas, I locked myself in the mens the other day. UGH! Does it get any worse!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! Pregnancy is SO bizarre - what it does to your WHOLE body and mind! Amazing! You look great.

    At least it's not raining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo,my friend had a picnhed nerve during her pregnancy.OW!
    That skirt is super pretty,you better wear it everyday!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so cute - as are you!!

    ReplyDelete