Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hey did you know...

... I've been kind of busy this week. 
- I finally got some actual Dashfield Vintage things done!  The Etsy shop is now up and running again, go and check it out if your like :).    I will be adding more to it of course but right now it's a matter of being able to find the time between all this Christmas madness!
- I will also continue to whip things up on Trade Me over the summer too.  I'll be sure to let you know when there are new treasures available.
- I will be making some changes to the way I run (or rather lately haven't been running) the blog in the new year.

This coming year is going to require some trial and error, and be a case of figuring out new systems and routines.  I really have no idea what life is going to be like when the baby arrives.  I guess it will depend a lot on what kind of kid this is (fingers crossed it'll be relaxed and easy going!) and of course how I adjust to being a mama (again... fingers crossed I'll be relaxed and easy going!).
Either way I will keep you in the loop!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment