Saturday, December 29, 2012
Some resolutions for 2013
1. Be the best mama I can possibly be! <<< that one goes without saying I'm sure.
2. Buy less, make more. This is mainly in relation to food. We do pretty well already but I think we could still do better!
3. Begin to make some wedding plans for this time next year ;).
4. Be a little tidier. Actually put craft projects etc AWAY straight after I'm finished with them!
5. Get on with more house renovations
6. Go back to pilates. Oh how I miss it and have missed it throughout this pregnancy.
7. Listen to more music and build up my collection again. Long story but everything I had got stolen :(.
8. Generally just be grateful for everything we have and not get hung up on silly little things.
9. Stress less, love more, just be HAPPY!
I think that's about it, like I said, simple! And quite different to my long list from last year.