Saturday, December 29, 2012

Some resolutions for 2013

I have been thinking about my New Year resolutions for a little while now and have come to realise that it's hard to make too many when I'm about to dive into complete unknown territory!  Obviously this coming year is going to be more different to anything I have ever imagined.  I have no idea what kind of mother I will be, or what kind of child I will have for that matter.  I have this idea that I will spend the first 6 months at least focusing almost completely on our little one and then will gradually be able to start working a little bit again. I know for 100% certain that I don't want to be a full time working mama who leaves her child in a crèche 5 days a week (although of course I understand that for some people this is their only option).  So I suppose my goals this year are a little bit more simple than most others;
1.  Be the best mama I can possibly be! <<< that one goes without saying I'm sure.
2.  Buy less, make more.  This is mainly in relation to food.  We do pretty well already but I think we could still do better!
3. Begin to make some wedding plans for this time next year ;).
4. Be a little tidier.  Actually put craft projects etc AWAY straight after I'm finished with them!
5.  Get on with more house renovations
6. Go back to pilates.  Oh how I miss it and have missed it throughout this pregnancy.
7. Listen to more music and build up my collection again.  Long story but everything I had got stolen :(.
8. Generally just be grateful for everything we have and not get hung up on silly little things.
9.  Stress less, love more, just be HAPPY!

I think that's about it, like I said, simple!  And quite different to my long list from last year.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment