Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I was bad

Just a very quick post today because I am swamped with work. Sometimes I just have no self- control at all. I'll walk into a shop, see something cute, and before I know it I'm walking out the door swinging another bag of shopping I didn't need! Well it happened again yesterday after wandering past a cute little Asian shop near my work...



I also ended up buying this dress, but it was rather expensive and I get the feeling it will be one of those that ends up sitting in the back of my closet for the next 5 years collecting dust. So I think I might try and return it tomorrow. What do you think?




Oh fine and while I'm at it I may as well confess that I bought these yesterday too (is it really any wonder that I am always broke??). But these really are just cheap canvas shoes so I don't need to feel too guilty about.



Ok back to work now.
x

2 comments:

  1. the dress is darling, I think you would get a lot of wear out of it! You could wear sat night with a red belt, red heels, and a flower in your hair or go for the 30's look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you need to keep the gorgeous flouncy black dress. The lace inset is pretty timeless. And it's an LBD! How can you go wrong?!

    ReplyDelete