Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday outing (part two): Retro Vixens

Sadly by the time we made it to the Retro Vixens we were pretty exhausted and had already spent all our money so didn't stay for very long. It was a fairly small event with all the usual suspects but it was still great to catch up with a few people, eat some delicious cherry cupcakes from the NZ Cupcake Queen, and drool over all the pretty new dresses that are coming out for summer. I took a few terrible photos (too busy stuffing my face most likely!)...














Next event to look forward to is the Kraftbomb again! Will make sure I have saved some pennies for this one.
x

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lot of success at the textiles fair, thise hand bags are a great find! is the yop one a "so obviously rex!"? I have one identical in brown.
    I recognise the girls from the teaser lounge- brought their setting lotion the other week, its great! I have fine hair and it made it all thick and lovley after setting and lasted the whole week.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I wanted to but some setting lotion but didn't have any $ left, if it's that good I might buy some next payday though!

    ReplyDelete